Termite Control & Protection
At McIver’s Exterminators LLC, we have experience protecting homes and controlling termites.
We feel there is no better defense against termites than a home protection plan. After a comprehensive inspection of your home, our experienced inspectors will prescribe a customized combination of treatment methods designed to help protect what is probably your biggest investment. McIver’s Exterminators LLC, bases treatment techniques on your home’s specific construction type because we understand that every home is different, and not all customers’ needs are alike. Not just for any home, for your home.
Our mission is to deliver the best value in termite control. You’ll receive written specifications, customized diagrams and an inspection report after your consultation. And, if termites happen to return following your treatment while under our warranty period, we promise to re-treat the problem at no additional charge.
At McIver’s Exterminators LLC, we have access to the best, most innovative tools in the field to manage your pest problem. If pests return between treatments, we’ll re-treat and, depending on your agreement, repair the damage at no additional charge.
Don’t Be Eaten Out Of House And Home.
Left untreated, termites can literally eat up the equity in your home. According to the National Pest Management Association, termites cost Americans more than $5 billion in damages each year. That’s more than fire and flooding combined. And their destruction knows no bounds because any home, regardless of its construction type, can offer the ideal combination of warmth, moisture, and food for a termite attack. Additionally, many homeowners’ insurance plans won’t cover any of the damage. Not having protection can lead to problems when selling a home, since many lending institutions require a termite clearance before lending money to home buyers.
Our technicians are extremely qualified to help protect homes against termites, they have undergone extensive training with some of the most advanced equipment in the industry.Because effective treatment requires specialized tools such as hammer drills, sub slab injectors, rodding devices, and other equipment, only highly trained specialists should be trusted.
McIver’s Exterminators LLC, proprietary method for keeping termites in their place consists of three important steps.
Step One: Thorough Inspection
On our initial visit, we assess your unique situation and individual needs, identifying the root of your problem and prescribing the right treatment for maximum protection with minimum inconvenience.
Step Two Customized Protection Plan
Every home and family have a unique set of termite control needs. So every treatment requires a plan that is unique to your home. McIver’s Exterminators LLC will design a customized program to help safeguard your largest investment against termites. Here’s how:
- Works inside, outside, and within your home’s foundation to provide a protective area around your home.
- Offers immediate protection as well as protection from future infestations throughout the duration of the protection plan.
- Application record the amount of termiticide used in each area and the cumulative total after each treatment, allowing us to deliver the precise amount needed.
Dry Foam Treatment
- Used to treat voids and spaces in exterior and interior walls, under slabs, around pipes, and for certain surface spray applications.
- The ultraflow moisture content in Dry Foam prevents it from soaking through and damaging drywall, while allowing it to expand to reach critical areas, providing extra coverage and protection.
- The fumigation start with preparing your home for a fumigation.
- Once prepared, your home will be covered with tarps and/or plastic coated sheeting. This is called “tenting” your home.
- Once tented, a warning agent is released into the home as a precaution since the fumigant is odorless. All doors are secured using secondary locks to help prevent unauthorized entry.
- Fumigation begins. Gas enters into the wood through pores and minute cracks, filling all air spaces and voids in the walls, wood and floor. The gas moves through all termite galleries (the tunnels and passages chewed into the wood) killing all termites as it goes.
- Lastly, tarps are removed and your home is aerated with fans, the home is then checked with sophisticated equipment, designed specifically for detecting the fumigant, to ensure all had dissipated for the before allowing you to return.
Step Three: Ongoing Protection
We evaluate your structure once a year or as requested, and provide additional treatment when required.
Check out our Pest Library for more information on termite.
Schedule a free termite inspection today.